Mindy over at Among the Lions AND Mom2SpiritedBoy AND Shelley at Embracing Life as a Household 6 sent me this great award! Thank you SO much ladies!!! I wanted to post their reasons for presenting me with this award, I was so touched by both of them!
Mindy said: because she gives me hope that no matter how scary or rough life may get as long as you keep an open heart and a positive outlook it’s easy to believe in miracles.
Mom2SpiritedBoy said: she has 4 young children (very cute kids), one with Leukemia and Down Syndrome, AND her husband is in the military AND she keeps up with her blog - need I say more? (Fortunately, I can now say that Kennedy HAD Leukemia... and hopefully she'll NEVER have it again!) :)
Shelley said: I always love to read about Sincess Kennedyand the rest of her Army family
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
I now nominate:
Crackerjacks at Izzy N Emmy
Karyn at Reed Rugrats
Lyndi from The Shupp Family
Leslie from I remember when there were no questions
Kelli at All K Names
Shannon at Gabi's World
Riki's mom at Beneath the Wings
Amy at A Redeemed Sheep gave me this award, she said she gave it to me because, "This is another of my most favorite blogs to read. At this time, she is a single mom managing 4 children on her own, one with special needs, while her beloved husband is overseas protecting our country. Please stop by her blog and encourage this amazing mom!" THANKS AMY! :)
The rules that go with this award:
Put the logo on your blog
Link to the person you received your award from
Nominate at least 7 other blogs
Put links to those blogs on your site
Leave messages on the blogs you've nominated
I now nominate:
LaForestGump from My Army Life Too
Bridgesc over at The Bridges Bunch
Monica at Barnes Bunch
Adria at A Mile in my Birks
Damselfly at Growing a Life
Ron over at Graced Again
Jen at Yours + Mine = Ours
My friend Christina over at Kwisteena's Kwaziness sent me this cool award! Thanks, C!
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator
2. You must post these rules if you recieve the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to recieve the award after recieving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
Amy at A Redeemed Sheep
Ashley at Ashley's Attic
Lori from Dave and Lori Plus 8
Milk Mama from My Mommyology
Marla at Life With 4 J's
Milk Mama from My Mommyology presented me with this award! She said: "A blog about being a busy mom to four beautiful children and battles with leukemia and Down's Syndrome, and also being a wife to a military man. ;)" Thanks so much!! :)
Here are the rules for this award:- Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.- 4 of them followers of your blog.- One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the World!
Christina over at Kwisteena's Kwaziness
Tara Marie at Emma Sage
Amy over at Those Fabulous Banta Boys
Joy at Llama Queens Don't Do Homework
Michelle at My Semblance of Sanity
Crackerjacks over at Izzy N Emmy tagged me for the 6 Quirky Things About Me meme. I've done this one here and here and here but let's see if I can come up with 6 more! :)
1. One of my favorite comfort foods is a McDonalds Double Cheeseburger... and their Sweet tea!
2. I am addicted to Lifetime movies, and have watched TONS in the last few weeks!
3. I can't watch scary movies or I'll be up all night thinking someone is breaking into my house.
4. One of my biggest fears is my house catching on fire.
5. If it's late at night and I have to get something from my car I always call someone on the phone while I am outside in case someone kidnaps me. haha
6. I'm a little over paranoid about things! (Ya THINK?!) haha
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
I now tag:
Mindy at Among the Lions
Shannon at Live, Laugh, Love
Anita from My Sojourn...
Rachel at Cheaper by 3 Dozen