So are you addicted to my blog? Here's the top 10 ways you might be able to tell...
10. You check this blog first, before showering and maybe even before that first cup of coffee, to make sure everything is ok with Kennedy.
9. You know all the names of The Special Ks and how they got those names and you think their mother is only slightly OCD ;).
8. You will never look at a box of Special K cereal again without thinking about my kids.
7. You're pretty sure Canada exists... but Kameron has you doubting - even if you live there. You know when the 100th Day of School is, you now know what the "S" word is, and you will never EVER touch the sun.
6. You know all of Kennedy's major medical issues... and have even googled some of them.
5. You've posted Kennedy's picture or a prayer request for her somewhere on your blog and/or your church prayer chain... more than once.
4. You know what a "Sincess" is and think of it every time you watch a Disney movie.
3. Your kids include Kennedy in their bed time prayers.
2. You do a google search for "My Special Ks", "Life With My Special Ks", "Kennedy Garcia", "Special K Blog" or some other variation at least once a day.
And the number one way you know you're addicted to this blog?
1. Your husband walks in the door from work and the first thing he asks is "How's Kennedy today?"