What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
I love love love Christmas music! I love that Mix 92.9 plays nothing BUT Christmas music from Thanksgiving Day through January 1st! I can't really think of any carols that I don't like, but here are some of my favs!
1. Silver Bells (This has been one of my favorites since I was a little girl)
2. Carol of the Bells (This has been on my favorite list since college when we got to sing it in choir. Now Frank and I sing it just to see who messes up first! haha)
3. What Child is This? (I really think this needs to be number 1... hmmm)
4. Do You Hear What I Hear? (I catch myself singing this song all year around... Kassidy teases me lol)
5. Up On The House Top, It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas, Sleigh Ride! (Because they're fun!)
Then my two favorite "newer" songs (which means they weren't around until I got into high school) are Breath of Heaven (which I've sung solo a few times... once when I was pregnant... and WAY too emotional to sing a song like that, but it will ALWAYS be my friend Heather's song in my mind) and My Grown Up Christmas List (which I've also sung solo a few times...) now I just sing in the car and the shower! HA!
SO Tell me your favorites! I'll take the top 10 Carols and put them into a poll for you all to vote on and we can determine the number 1 Carol for this blog!