I found two of these floating out in blog land and thought they looked fun! :o) If you do them too, let me know!
1. Where did you meet? In College
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year, 1 month and 3 days.
3. How long have you been married? Just over 10 years.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Brings me candy... or ice cream
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his hands
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His sense of humor! He keeps me laughing all the time.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby or Babe
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food? Mexican
10. What is his favorite sport? Football
11. When and where was your first kiss? November 15, 1997. We were on a college choir tour in Visalia, CA.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out to eat and talk. (without being interrupted by kiddos)
13. Do you have any children? Yes, four beautiful gifts from God... soon to be 5!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He sings and plays the guitar
15. How old is he? 32
16. Who said I love you first? I honestly don't remember!
17. What’s his favorite type of music? He really likes a mix of everything... except rap.
18. What do you admire most about him? He works really hard for our family.
19. Do you think he will read this? Of course!
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen? CSI Miami, Lost, or sports
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Olives
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Jack and Coke... but we don't really go to bars lol.
5. Where did he go to high school? Arlington High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 (I admit it I had to ask him to make sure I was right... and I was!)
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He does collect shot glasses
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A cheeseburger from In-N-Out
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? See above.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cocoa Krispies
11. What would he never wear? Pink.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Football: 49ers, Baseball: Dodgers, Basketball: Lakers
13. Who is his best friend? ME! ;o)
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Nag him about money
15. How many states has he lived in? Two
16. What is his heritage? Mexican
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind is it? I wouldn't torture him that way, we'd go out to The Cheesecake Factory
18. Did he play sports in high school? He ran track and cross country
19. What could he spend hours doing? Play with his iPod