In order to alleviate some of our jealousy, the wonderful people at Cozi have offered a consolation prize to fifteen bloggin mamas who are NOT going to the BlogHer conference (so take THAT all you people having fun in Chicago!). The prize? $100!!! (And seriously that will go straight to our adoption which actually DOES excite me!) And the BEST part? YOU guys can help me WIN!!! All you have to do is leave me a comment on THIS post!!! So come on all you blog lurkers:
PLEASE?!?! Spread the word! The more comments the better! I have until Monday at midnight! :)
In the meantime, here are the top 10 reasons that I am SUPER DUPER GLAD I am NOT at the BlogHER Conference this weekend!
10. Chicago is totally bad for my hair... hello??? WINDY city!!!
9. I just joined Cozi.com so I get to spend time seeing how they're going to simplify my life!
8. Think of all the money (and calories) I'll save by not eating out in Chicago!
7. I would miss church on Sunday, and Ron is preaching on the Element of fire using the story of Moses and how God's approach to us is always for our good.
6. Sunday night I get to hang out with some of my favorite people in our community group, eat snacks, dig into the Word, and build relationships with them.
5. Unlike all those people coming home from Chicago, by the end of the weekend, I will be completely caught up on my laundry.
4. I will get to enjoy a lazy Saturday with my husband and kids... sleeping in, laying around, swimming lessons, sunshine! That's the life!
3. I could miss SO many potentially great blogging moments while I'm away from the kids... like this one!
2. I'll have more time to label school supplies.
And the number 1 reason that I'm glad I'm staying home with my family this coming weekend?
1. I WON'T have to go through airport security. Twice. Nuff said.
So please please please! Leave me comments! Help me win $100! Please??? (I'm not above begging!) :)